Project

General

GOautodial 4 (Pre-Release 20180929-0618) ISO Now Available!

Added by Demian Lizandro Biscocho about 2 years ago

This is the initial GOautodial v4 ISO installer release. Featuring AppKonference (a high-performance Asterisk conferencing module replacing app_meetme) and webRTC. No more timer and DAHDI hardware dependencies. No more softphones and hardphones. Everything via your web browser.

Featuring:

GOautodial v4 web application and APIs
AppKonference 2.7
Asterisk 13.17
Vicidial 2.14b0.5
PHP 7.0
MariaDB 10.1.36
Kamailio 5.0.7

GOautodial v4 does not require a timing source to be available anymore. Lack of timing can be a pain when DAHDI hardware is not present. Specially when running in virtualized environment (Amazon AWS, Google cloud, MS Azure and etc) that doesn't support timing cards.

ISO installer screenshots:

Download:

GOautodial-4-x86_64-Pre-Release-20180929-0618.iso
GOautodial-4-x86_64-Pre-Release-20180929-0618.iso.sha256

Getting Started Guide v4

Post any installation issues you might have here in this forum section.

Replies (85)

RE: GOautodial 4 (Pre-Release 20180929-0618) ISO Now Available! - Added by Kamrul Hasan Forhad 12 months ago

I have installed V4 Final-20191010-0150 and tried to login by using default id Login : goadmin Password : G0autodial2018
But I can't login there showing "Invalid login or password"
I have put my ip to goCRMAPISettings.php but still I cannot login.
Could you help me please to fix the issue?

RE: GOautodial 4 (Pre-Release 20180929-0618) ISO Now Available! - Added by Marco Marco 12 months ago

Kamrul Hasan Forhad wrote:

I have installed V4 Final-20191010-0150 and tried to login by using default id Login : goadmin Password : G0autodial2018
But I can't login there showing "Invalid login or password"
I have put my ip to goCRMAPISettings.php but still I cannot login.
Could you help me please to fix the issue?

And I have some problem with log in... default login not working..

RE: GOautodial 4 (Pre-Release 20180929-0618) ISO Now Available! - Added by Marco Marco 12 months ago

Marco Marco wrote:

And I have some problem with log in... default login not working..

RE: GOautodial 4 (Pre-Release 20180929-0618) ISO Now Available! - Added by Player One 9 months ago

Demian Lizandro Biscocho wrote:

This is the initial GOautodial v4 ISO installer release. Featuring AppKonference (a high-performance Asterisk conferencing module replacing app_meetme) and webRTC. No more timer and DAHDI hardware dependencies. No more softphones and hardphones. Everything via your web browser.

Featuring:

GOautodial v4 web application and APIs
AppKonference 2.7
Asterisk 13.17
Vicidial 2.14b0.5
PHP 7.0
MariaDB 10.1.36
Kamailio 5.0.7

GOautodial v4 does not require a timing source to be available anymore. Lack of timing can be a pain when DAHDI hardware is not present. Specially when running in virtualized environment (Amazon AWS, Google cloud, MS Azure and etc) that doesn't support timing cards.

ISO installer screenshots:

Download:

GOautodial-4-x86_64-Pre-Release-20180929-0618.iso
GOautodial-4-x86_64-Pre-Release-20180929-0618.iso.sha256

Getting Started Guide v4

Post any installation issues you might have here in this forum section.

THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD IS EXPIRED. CANNOT OPEN THE WEB PAGE

RE: GOautodial 4 (Pre-Release 20180929-0618) ISO Now Available! - Added by Demian Lizandro Biscocho 9 months ago

This should be good to go. We have renewed our SSL certificate so downloads should be good working now.

RE: GOautodial 4 (Pre-Release 20180929-0618) ISO Now Available! - Added by Raul Chiarella 7 months ago

Guilherme Bizzani wrote:

Hello, I managed to login by adding my ip addres in this file: /var/www/html/php/goCRMAPISettings.php

I could create an Server, Carrier, Campaign, import some List... But after loging in an agent, when I click on "Login to Dialer", choose one Campaign and click on Submit nothing happens and I get this error on my browser's console: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'isConnected' of undefined.
Screenshot attached

Hello.

Did you solve this issue? I am experiencing the exact same thing

RE: GOautodial 4 (Pre-Release 20180929-0618) ISO Now Available! - Added by Wittie Manansala 7 months ago

Raul Chiarella wrote:

Guilherme Bizzani wrote:

Hello, I managed to login by adding my ip addres in this file: /var/www/html/php/goCRMAPISettings.php

I could create an Server, Carrier, Campaign, import some List... But after loging in an agent, when I click on "Login to Dialer", choose one Campaign and click on Submit nothing happens and I get this error on my browser's console: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'isConnected' of undefined.
Screenshot attached

Hello.

Did you solve this issue? I am experiencing the exact same thing

Some issue are resolve by updating your server:

Link that may help you:
https://goautodial.org/projects/goautodialce/wiki/HOWTO_Update_latest_version_via_Github

https://goautodial.org/projects/goautodialce/wiki/Goautodial_Getting_Started_Guidev4 (Read section Administration Gui Settings and Configuration Files to check:)

Thanks

RE: GOautodial 4 (Pre-Release 20180929-0618) ISO Now Available! - Added by Luis Perez 3 months ago

Hello,

Is Live Chat and Email support available now at Goautodial4?
Is there a date for Social Media?

Thanks Excellent Work!!!

RE: GOautodial 4 (Pre-Release 20180929-0618) ISO Now Available! - Added by Demian Lizandro Biscocho 3 months ago

Live chat integration is still in development. Partial email support is available already. Just put in your mail settings in the SMTP module. No timetable yet for the Social Media. Would you like to contribute to the development of said features?

RE: GOautodial 4 (Pre-Release 20180929-0618) ISO Now Available! - Added by Arman Grigo about 2 months ago

Miguel Rodriguez wrote:

Demian Biscocho wrote:

Please post the output of the following when you restart Kamailio:

[...]

Or

[...]

Demian

Thanks a lot for your help, and for your work. here are the captures.

Regards

Tengo el mismo problema. Pudiste resolverlo?
I have the same problem. Could you solve it?

(76-85/85) Go to top