Project

General

GOautodial 4 (Pre-Release 20180929-0618) ISO Now Available!

Added by Demian Biscocho 2 months ago

This is the initial GOautodial v4 ISO installer release. Featuring AppKonference (a high-performance Asterisk conferencing module replacing app_meetme) and webRTC. No more timer and DAHDI hardware dependencies. No more softphones and hardphones. Everything via your web browser.

Featuring:

GOautodial v4 web application and APIs
AppKonference 2.7
Asterisk 13.17
Vicidial 2.14b0.5
PHP 7.0
MariaDB 10.1.36
Kamailio 5.0.7

GOautodial v4 does not require a timing source to be available anymore. Lack of timing can be a pain when DAHDI hardware is not present. Specially when running in virtualized environment (Amazon AWS, Google cloud, MS Azure and etc) that doesn't support timing cards.

ISO installer screenshots:

Download:

GOautodial-4-x86_64-Pre-Release-20180929-0618.iso
GOautodial-4-x86_64-Pre-Release-20180929-0618.iso.sha256

Getting Started Guide v4

Post any installation issues you might have here in this forum section.

Replies (58)

RE: GOautodial 4 (Pre-Release 20180929-0618) ISO Now Available! - Added by Demian Biscocho about 2 months ago

Tiesto vira wrote:

Hello
i try to install goautodil on my vps, but i have this error:

the following problem occurred on line 12 of kickstart file disk "sda" given in ignoredisk command does not exist

see screenshot!!

You might need to configure the harddrives in your VPS to use SCSI/SATA/IDE controllers.

RE: GOautodial 4 (Pre-Release 20180929-0618) ISO Now Available! - Added by Demian Biscocho about 2 months ago

Christian Idarraga wrote:

Demian Biscocho wrote:

This is the initial GOautodial v4 ISO installer release. Featuring AppKonference (a high-performance Asterisk conferencing module replacing app_meetme) and webRTC. No more timer and DAHDI hardware dependencies. No more softphones and hardphones. Everything via your web browser.

Featuring:

AppKonference 2.7
Asterisk 13.17
Vicidial 2.14b0.5
PHP 7.0
MariaDB 10.1.36
Kamailio 5.0.7

GOautodial v4 does not require a timing source to be available anymore. Lack of timing can be a pain when DAHDI hardware is not present. Specially when running in virtualized environment (Amazon AWS, Google cloud, MS Azure and etc) that doesn't support timing cards.

Download:

Getting Started Guide v4

Hi guys.

One question, how can I activate the live chat, the Goautodial v4 system?

thank you I hope your help

We don't have the live chat integrated yet. We're still finishing the telephony/dialer module.

RE: GOautodial 4 (Pre-Release 20180929-0618) ISO Now Available! - Added by Christian Idarraga about 2 months ago

Demian Biscocho wrote:

Christian Idarraga wrote:

Demian Biscocho wrote:

Featuring:

AppKonference 2.7
Asterisk 13.17
Vicidial 2.14b0.5
PHP 7.0
MariaDB 10.1.36
Kamailio 5.0.7

Download:

Getting Started Guide v4

Hi guys.

One question, how can I activate the live chat, the Goautodial v4 system?

thank you I hope your help

We don't have the live chat integrated yet. We're still finishing the telephony/dialer module.

Thank you

RE: GOautodial 4 (Pre-Release 20180929-0618) ISO Now Available! - Added by julien rem about 1 month ago

Demian Biscocho wrote:

Tiesto vira wrote:

Hello
i try to install goautodil on my vps, but i have this error:

the following problem occurred on line 12 of kickstart file disk "sda" given in ignoredisk command does not exist

see screenshot!!

You might need to configure the harddrives in your VPS to use SCSI/SATA/IDE controllers.

Hello, I'm also trying to install the iso using the server from "Vultr" and I have this same error, here is the answer from Vultr Support :

Our VPS instances use the VirtIO virtualisation system to provide emulated devices -- if the operating system you're using includes drivers for VirtIO (most Linux-based systems include this by default), you shouldn't have any issues running it.

Any advice ? :)

Thank you

RE: GOautodial 4 (Pre-Release 20180929-0618) ISO Now Available! - Added by Abhijit Roy about 1 month ago

Hello,

I am trying to install this version however I am getting blank screen. Like to know what can be the reason and how can one resolve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

RE: GOautodial 4 (Pre-Release 20180929-0618) ISO Now Available! - Added by alex ciampi about 1 month ago

Hi,during the dialer login I receive the attached error "REGISTRATION FAILED-AUTHENTICATION ERROR PLEASE CONTACT YOUR ADMINISTRATOR"

RE: GOautodial 4 (Pre-Release 20180929-0618) ISO Now Available! - Added by Wittie Manansala about 1 month ago

Hi,

Please try the following:

1. Re-enter or change agent001 password
2. run below command:
service kamailio restart

Thanks

(51-58/58) Go to top