- 01:04 AM GOautodial Omni-channel Contact Center Suite GOautodial Help: RE: User Groups
- Ok, cause in Vici we can basically blind the other admins to not see all agents logged in even if in same campaign
- 01:52 AM GOautodial Omni-channel Contact Center Suite GOautodial Help: RE: User Groups
- Ok, deleted all User Groups and Users. Created new Groups and Users.
Still the same.
- 04:02 AM GOautodial Omni-channel Contact Center Suite Open discussion: RE: Dashboard Disk Usage
- And also, is there a need for the /home partition with Goautodial? Seems like a lot of wasted space.
- 11:45 PM GOautodial Omni-channel Contact Center Suite Open discussion: RE: Valid SSL Certificate Installation Guide Request
- To install Letsencrypt:
yum-config-manager --enable rhui-REGION-rhel-server-extras rhui-REGION-rhel-server-optiona...
- 11:48 PM GOautodial Omni-channel Contact Center Suite GOautodial Help: RE: User Groups
- Updated via GIT, updated database and still same result.
When logged in as WSagent with level 8 access, I am not a...
- Brand new install from ISO on HP380 with Hard RAID. The disk usage on the Dashboard is showing the /boot partition wi...
- Have been trying to make the User Groups work, but still have an issue of different groups still being able to see ea...
- 09:30 AM GOautodial Omni-channel Contact Center Suite GOautodial App Development: RE: Caller ID groups
- What I am looking for is the CallerID Groups
Yes, update installs it. However, is only AREA CODE not by STATE wh...
- In Vicidial we have the option to set the CallerID dependent upon the area code, or state. I have not seen this optio...
- I know this has been brought up before, but with the new ISO I wanted to test but have same results and not sure if i...
Also available in: Atom