no data displayed when switching from export call report to other reports
Thom Bernarth Patacsil
Switching report types from Export Call Report to Agent time detail will give a "no data" error and does not display the table for the selected report. Steps taken are;
1. Go to Call Reports > Reports and GO Analytics.
2. Select date range Dec 16, 2019 12am to Dec 16 2019 11:59pm
3. Select Export Call Report on the report TYPE dropdown
5. Change report type to Agent Time Detail
- Due date set to 12/24/2019
- Assignee changed from Wittie Manansala to Thom Bernarth Patacsil
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
The error was caused by the campaign dropdown field not showing up after changing the filter type to export call report.
Thanks for the update the data is now showing.
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
Also available in: Atom
Go to top