Tristan Kendrick Biscocho
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/17/2012
- Last connection: 06/24/2019
- 11:27 AM GOautodial Omni-channel Contact Center Suite Bug #7444: Newgocev4 Local Transfer Issue
- 1. Agent 1 takes a call
2. Agent 1 transfers call to a ingroup 1
3. Agent 2 from ingroup 1 receives the call
- 11:09 AM GOautodial Omni-channel Contact Center Suite Bug #7444 (New): Newgocev4 Local Transfer Issue
- Local transfer from agent to ingroup will disconnect even if the transfer was successful if the transferring agent cl...
- 05:59 PM GOautodial Omni-channel Contact Center Suite Bug #7439 (Rejected): newgocev4 (extra field mapping option with no label)
Uploading leads using the field mapper gives an extra dropdown option after the comment field mapper but it ha...
- 06:29 PM GOautodial Omni-channel Contact Center Suite Feature #7405: MIC Notification Pop-up
- the issue is caused when the agent does not click the "allow" button for the browser to use the mic when prompted. ch...
- 12:29 PM GOautodial Omni-channel Contact Center Suite Bug #7246 (Closed): problems with status on leads that belong to two different lists
- Status on leads are overwritten even though they belong to two separate lists and called on different campaigns. So i...
- 03:57 PM Version4 Bug #7229 (Closed): newgocev4 (lead recyling statuses missing)
Statuses do not appear on the Lead recycling wizard when "All Campaign" is selected on the dropdown. I would n...
- 03:21 PM Version4 Bug #7226 (Rejected): newgocev4 (Lead Recycling Rule-Underscores on message screen)
Can you remove the underscores on the messages when successfully creating a lead recycling rule? Please see at...
- 02:56 PM Version4 Bug #6918: goapiv2 (Listen/Barge)
- Hi Team,
Would like to followup on this and ask if this has been resolved?
- 12:20 PM Version4 Bug #7209: newgocev4 (User-Modify)
- clicking the agent ID will also return an error where the user and phone extension is blank.
- 02:32 PM GOautodial Omni-channel Contact Center Suite GOautodial Help: RE: Spanish Language
Just navigate to GoAdmin > Administration > Settings > Choose a language for Creamy
Also available in: Atom