Project

General

How to enable the sound notifications on calls

Added by Vericar De Espiritu Santo 2 months ago

Hi, I'm trying to enable the call start and call end notification sounds, but I cant't figure out how to do it.
If someone can give me a hint or an idea of how to do it, I would appreciate it.

Replies (9)

RE: How to enable the sound notifications on calls - Added by Wittie Manansala 2 months ago

Hi,

Please explain more about your sound notification. Is this for outbound or inbound.

Thanks

RE: How to enable the sound notifications on calls - Added by Vericar De Espiritu Santo about 2 months ago

Wittie Manansala wrote in RE: How to enable the sound notifications on calls:

Hi,

Please explain more about your sound notification. Is this for outbound or inbound.

Thanks

Hi, is Just for Outbound calls, i need when the agent get a call that have a sound to tell him/her "you got a call" with a beep or something, like in GAD v3

RE: How to enable the sound notifications on calls - Added by Kirill Ragimov 29 days ago

faced the same problem, did you manage to solve it?
for an outgoing call, there is no notification that a connection has occurred, also when the subscriber hangs up there is no notification of completion

RE: How to enable the sound notifications on calls - Added by Kirill Ragimov 13 days ago

Hi, the problem is still urgent, haven't you found a solution?

RE: How to enable the sound notifications on calls - Added by Wittie Manansala 12 days ago

Hi,

Try to unzip the file confbridge-join.zip and copy it in /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/en

Thanks

RE: How to enable the sound notifications on calls - Added by Kirill Ragimov 8 days ago

Hi,thanks, your solution helped but not completely.
The sound notification of the arrival of a call comes perfectly! Thx but unfortunately there is no sound that the client hung up the phone. there is also no way that you indicated. added conf-bridge
along the path / var / lib / asterisk / sounds /

RE: How to enable the sound notifications on calls - Added by Jackie Alfonso 5 days ago

Kirill Ragimov wrote in RE: How to enable the sound notifications on calls:

Hi,thanks, your solution helped but not completely.
The sound notification of the arrival of a call comes perfectly! Thx but unfortunately there is no sound that the client hung up the phone. there is also no way that you indicated. added conf-bridge
along the path / var / lib / asterisk / sounds /

Hi Kirill,

Please take note that the audio file should be in /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/en please move it and test it again.

Thank you!

RE: How to enable the sound notifications on calls - Added by Kirill Ragimov 5 days ago

Hi, Created this directory and placed this file there.

A similar situation, sound notification only when before the start of the dialogue, if the client resets the first sound signal no
Thank you!

RE: How to enable the sound notifications on calls - Added by Jackie Alfonso about 10 hours ago

Hi Kirill,

Can you please give us more details on this. "if the client resets the first sound signal no"

(1-9/9)
    Go to top