Project

General

Profile

Cluster Status: Load is very high (500% and more)

Added by Leopoldo Martinez 6 months ago

Hi, my cluster some times (very frecuently) reach 500% 550% and some time is under 100%,
so, what is thtat? and why? i have to be worried about it? how I can fix it? i was reading
this https://goautodial.org/projects/goautodialce/wiki/HOWTO_Cluster but i couldn't understand.

Can someone give me hand or a clue?


Replies (11)

RE: Cluster Status: Load is very high (500% and more) - Added by David Reedy 6 months ago

what does your cluster consist of? have you checked top on all server to see if all of them are at 500 percent. if only one of the cluster is running that high with no other having usage then it sounds like you are still in single server install and haven't separated the services across the servers.

RE: Cluster Status: Load is very high (500% and more) - Added by Leopoldo Martinez 6 months ago

David Reedy wrote:

what does your cluster consist of? have you checked top on all server to see if all of them are at 500 percent. if only one of the cluster is running that high with no other having usage then it sounds like you are still in single server install and haven't separated the services across the servers.

MMM.... I have all in one server. I'm really new on this, i have to separate what service exactly?
I apologize if what I'm saying is a crazy thing, but this is my first server ever.

RE: Cluster Status: Load is very high (500% and more) - Added by Hafedh Gouaida 6 months ago

I have the same issue, i'm following this topic

RE: Cluster Status: Load is very high (500% and more) - Added by Hafedh Gouaida 6 months ago

The first time i got 1800% but i increase thé power of my server. Now i'm between 10% and 800%.
Did you check the processor monitoring on your host ?
Mine was on 100% most of the time.

I dont know if we can configure it to make it decrease. Or the only solution is to increase the power of the vps

RE: Cluster Status: Load is very high (500% and more) - Added by Leopoldo Martinez 6 months ago

My server is 8vCPU an 32 RAM, in this moment is on 96% on my Host, but on the cluster is on 1289%, i0m really scared about it.

RE: Cluster Status: Load is very high (500% and more) - Added by Wittie Manansala 6 months ago

Hi,

Demian explained about load average in this link https://goautodial.org/boards/3/topics/16203?r=16318#message-16318

Hope the link may help

Thanks

RE: Cluster Status: Load is very high (500% and more) - Added by Hafedh Gouaida 6 months ago

Wittie Manansala wrote:

Hi,

Demian explained about load average in this link https://goautodial.org/boards/3/topics/16203?r=16318#message-16318

Hope the link may help

Thanks

I did that but nothing change

RE: Cluster Status: Load is very high (500% and more) - Added by Leopoldo Martinez 6 months ago

Hafedh Gouaida wrote:

Wittie Manansala wrote:

Hi,

Demian explained about load average in this link https://goautodial.org/boards/3/topics/16203?r=16318#message-16318

Hope the link may help

Thanks

I did that but nothing change

Same dor me, my cpu get 400% and 160% on my vps monitor. any clue?

RE: Cluster Status: Load is very high (500% and more) - Added by David Reedy 4 months ago

Leopoldo Martinez wrote:

David Reedy wrote:

what does your cluster consist of? have you checked top on all server to see if all of them are at 500 percent. if only one of the cluster is running that high with no other having usage then it sounds like you are still in single server install and haven't separated the services across the servers.

MMM.... I have all in one server. I'm really new on this, i have to separate what service exactly?
I apologize if what I'm saying is a crazy thing, but this is my first server ever.

sorry for the delay. at the beginning of this you stated that you were trying a cluster is that still the case?

if you are running a single server then 500 percent is high can you go to cli and do "htop" or "top" and see if there is a server that is spiked high and let on know?

RE: Cluster Status: Load is very high (500% and more) - Added by Demian Lizandro Biscocho about 1 month ago

The current dashboard widgets are quire resource intensive. We'll be working on optimizing them once we finished the chat modules we're working on.

In the meanwhile, check if you have disabled the realtime calls monitoring queries in php/CRMDefaults.php.

define ('REALTIME_CALLS_MONITORING', 'n'); //Change to 'y' to enable realtime calls monitoring in Dashboard (not advisable for heavy systems)

These should help lower down the resource usage without modifying index.php.

RE: Cluster Status: Load is very high (500% and more) - Added by Leopoldo Martinez about 1 month ago

Demian Lizandro Biscocho wrote:

The current dashboard widgets are quire resource intensive. We'll be working on optimizing them once we finished the chat modules we're working on.

In the meanwhile, check if you have disabled the realtime calls monitoring queries in php/CRMDefaults.php.

[...]

These should help lower down the resource usage without modifying index.php.

No, the solution that we found in my team was to edit the index.php to disable several lines (many of them in fact) to only leave the modules with which we were really going to work and those that are not useful to us, we simply disable them. although to be honest I would rather keep the original view

    (1-11/11)
    Go to top