Project

General

Profile

Certified - Softphone

Added by Danielle Coelho 3 months ago

Hello. I'm trying to get into the Softphone and a certificate error is showing up.
How do I install the certificate?
Please, I need help.

Thanks!


Replies (8)

RE: Certified - Softphone - Added by Levy Ryan Nolasco 3 months ago

Hi,

Did you update your GOautodial web files and GOautodial DB? Make sure to backup up before you update.

cd /var/www/html
git pull

cd /var/www/html/goAPIv2
git pull

Update your GOautodial DB:

mysql -uroot -p goautodialdb
MariaDB [goautodialdb]> ALTER TABLE go_campaigns ADD COLUMN manual_dial_min_digits INT(11) DEFAULT '6';

RE: Certified - Softphone - Added by Danielle Coelho 3 months ago

Levy Ryan Nolasco wrote:

Hi,

Did you update your GOautodial web files and GOautodial DB? Make sure to backup up before you update.

[...]

Update your GOautodial DB:

[...]

Ryan, hi.

this is already done, but the problem still persists.

look at the pictures.

Thanks!

imfwe.jpg (106 KB) imfwe.jpg
dewt.jpg (125 KB) dewt.jpg

RE: Certified - Softphone - Added by Wittie Manansala 3 months ago

Please provide screenshots below for us to review:

1. nano /var/www/html/php/goCRMAPISettings.php
2. nano /etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg
3. GoAdmin>Administration>GoWebRTC Dialer Settings

Thanks

RE: Certified - Softphone - Added by Danielle Coelho 3 months ago

Wittie Manansala wrote:

Please provide screenshots below for us to review:

1. nano /var/www/html/php/goCRMAPISettings.php
2. nano /etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg
3. GoAdmin>Administration>GoWebRTC Dialer Settings

Thanks

Hello, here it is.

RE: Certified - Softphone - Added by Demian Lizandro Biscocho 3 months ago

Danielle Coelho wrote:

Hello. I'm trying to get into the Softphone and a certificate error is showing up.
How do I install the certificate?
Please, I need help.

Thanks!

This is not a certificate error. Just update your GOautodial files via Github. This should resolve it. And don't forget to refresh your browser.

RE: Certified - Softphone - Added by Danielle Coelho 3 months ago

Demian Lizandro Biscocho wrote:

Danielle Coelho wrote:

Hello. I'm trying to get into the Softphone and a certificate error is showing up.
How do I install the certificate?
Please, I need help.

Thanks!

This is not a certificate error. Just update your GOautodial files via Github. This should resolve it. And don't forget to refresh your browser.

Demian,

I updated as you said but the problem continues.

cd /var/www/html/
git pull

cd /var/www/html/goAPIv2/
git pull

RE: Certified - Softphone - Added by Wittie Manansala 2 months ago

Hi,

Please try the following:

1. Check kamailio if its running
2. Create new user
3. Try to login using the new user

Thanks

RE: Certified - Softphone - Added by Demian Lizandro Biscocho 2 months ago

Danielle Coelho wrote:

Demian Lizandro Biscocho wrote:

Danielle Coelho wrote:

Hello. I'm trying to get into the Softphone and a certificate error is showing up.
How do I install the certificate?
Please, I need help.

Thanks!

This is not a certificate error. Just update your GOautodial files via Github. This should resolve it. And don't forget to refresh your browser.

Demian,

I updated as you said but the problem continues.

cd /var/www/html/
git pull

cd /var/www/html/goAPIv2/
git pull

Now that is the SSL certificate error. By default, we have disabled SSL certificate verification. Can you post the section "public function API_Request" in /var/www/html/php/APIHandler.php?

    (1-8/8)
    Go to top