Project

General

Unable to login using default credentials on V4

Added by abey kp 25 days ago

Hi,

I did a fresh install on V4 but when i try the credentials below it says invalid login.

id:goadmin
password: g0autodial2018

do i need to do additional step after installation for login to work ?

Replies (12)

RE: Unable to login using default credentials on V4 - Added by Demian Biscocho 16 days ago

There should be no additional steps if you use the ISO installer. We highly recommend going over the v4 Getting Started Guide.

RE: Unable to login using default credentials on V4 - Added by abey kp 15 days ago

Demian, Thanks for the reply. have been eagerly waiting for your ver 4 for a long time.
I did the fresh install using iso and i am able to see the login page but the id / pass combination of id:goadmin
password: g0autodial2018 just doesn't work. is that the correct login ?

RE: Unable to login using default credentials on V4 - Added by abey kp 15 days ago

I am using G0autodial2018 as password with G capital and zero instead of O.

i am also not able to login to phpmyadmin using the root password i had set during installation

do i need to install SSL ? I havent setup SSL and read somewhere that it might be needed, not sure.

i was able to login to phpmyadmin after i reset the root password for mysql using this method
https://www.a2hosting.in/kb/developer-corner/mysql/reset-mysql-root-password

the password_hash column for goadmin row is empty in phpmyadmin > goautodial > users table.
are the passwords stored as sha1 ??

RE: Unable to login using default credentials on V4 - Added by Demian Biscocho 12 days ago

Have you read the v4 Getting Started Guide? There should be no additional steps if you use the v4 ISO installer.

RE: Unable to login using default credentials on V4 - Added by abey kp 12 days ago

Hi Demian,

i have followed the V4 getting started guide and have installed it using iso. i am able to see the login page but cannot login. Try for yourself and see if you can login, maybe I am typing it incorrectly.
updated everything using yum update -y

https://148.251.167.206/login.php

RE: Unable to login using default credentials on V4 - Added by abey kp 12 days ago

I was able to login after i read someone elses post , see image.
you should make it a sticky Demian.
!!

RE: Unable to login using default credentials on V4 - Added by Demian Biscocho 11 days ago

Great to hear that you got it working. Try also configuring the network interface via the installation setup. That way everything is automated.

(1-12/12)
    Go to top