Project

General

Trunks / Carrier not created - GOautodial v4 ISO install

Added by Jose Capurro 24 days ago

Hello there!

I have installed GOautodial v4 using the preview ISO.

I was trying to create a new SIP trunk via Settings > Carriers, and selecting Carrier Type as Manual.

After i create the carrier i do not see any indication of it been created in Asterisk nor Kamailio, after checking in the configuration files
and in the subscriber table.

My ultimate goal is to create an inbound campaign. The ingroup and DID are already created.

Though i can not see the trunk been created in GOautodial, i configured a matching SIP trunk in my another Asterisk server who acts as my gateway.

It is in production with some 50 extensions and 3 trunks for different destinations.

The thing i have noticed is that in kamailio.cfg there is no route to relay calls to the Asterisk running in GOautodial.

Is there a way to configure a functioning trunk in GOautodial?

Attached are the configuration for the trunks. There is no iptables running or anything like that.

Replies (6)

RE: Trunks / Carrier not created - GOautodial v4 ISO install - Added by Wittie Manansala 23 days ago

Hi,

Please provide the following information:

1. sip show registry
2. sip show peers
3. service kamailio status

If no output displayed in 1 and 2 try run core reload or module reload. If kamailio status is failed try to run service kamailio restart.

Thanks

RE: Trunks / Carrier not created - GOautodial v4 ISO install - Added by Jose Capurro 21 days ago

https://pastebin.com/raw/h7EXjWrQ

As requested, the output for those commands.

Kamailio is up. As an agent, i can login to the dialer.

Asterisk is up, and the only peer is kamailio.

RE: Trunks / Carrier not created - GOautodial v4 ISO install - Added by Jose Capurro 21 days ago

The other thing is, i do not see activity in Kamailio.

I have set WITH_DEBUG in kamailio.cfg, but when i try to make calls from the WebRTC phone, there is no activity.

The only thing i see are the pings for the WebRTC connection and the OPTIONS used to qualify with the GOautodial's Asterisk.

RE: Trunks / Carrier not created - GOautodial v4 ISO install - Added by Demian Biscocho 13 days ago

Can you post the output of:

screen -ls

RE: Trunks / Carrier not created - GOautodial v4 ISO install - Added by Jose Capurro 13 days ago

There are screens on:
16754.ASTemail (Detached)
21056.ASTVDadapt (Detached)
27424.ASTVDremote (Detached)
4422.ASTVDadFILL (Detached)
4413.ASTVDauto (Detached)
4410.ASTlisten (Detached)
4407.ASTsend (Detached)
4404.ASTupdate (Detached)
4229.asterisk (Detached)
4224.astshell20181122160531 (Detached)
10 Sockets in /var/run/screens/S-root.

RE: Trunks / Carrier not created - GOautodial v4 ISO install - Added by Demian Biscocho 12 days ago

You should see the SIP carrier created in the Asterisk CLI:

sip show peers

This should show the active carriers in your v4 system.

(1-6/6)
    Go to top