Project

General

can i use goautodial v4 with vicidial on same server

Added by sea web 23 days ago

we have installed goautodial v4 on server and will test it, in the old version 3.3 CE goautodial theme was installed together with vici frontend but in v4 we dont see this, how we can install vicidial last svn version on the same server where goautodial v4 working ? we need to make settings on vicidial which cant be done on goautodial and we want to use them together on same server if possible.

Replies (6)

RE: can i use goautodial v4 with vicidial on same server - Added by Demian Lizandro Biscocho 23 days ago

Yes, it's possible. Just install the Vici web files and disable password encryption in your Vicidial settings (to be able to login the Vici admin page).

RE: can i use goautodial v4 with vicidial on same server - Added by sea web 22 days ago

thank you , in goautodialv4 files we see vicifiles already installed on usr/src/ folder but please can you explain me more clear where to install vici web files ? in which folder and how to open it on browser ?

RE: can i use goautodial v4 with vicidial on same server - Added by sea web 22 days ago

we want to use vicidial together with goautodial v4 because of vici has more reports, and if we install vicidial on v4 , all vici reports will work on asterisk ?

RE: can i use goautodial v4 with vicidial on same server - Added by Demian Lizandro Biscocho 18 days ago

pixel tech wrote:

we want to use vicidial together with goautodial v4 because of vici has more reports, and if we install vicidial on v4 , all vici reports will work on asterisk ?

Test it and let us know if all reports work.

RE: can i use goautodial v4 with vicidial on same server - Added by sea web 16 days ago

we dont know how to make vici working with goautodial after install we will test it

Demian Lizandro Biscocho wrote:

pixel tech wrote:

Test it and let us know if all reports work.

RE: can i use goautodial v4 with vicidial on same server - Added by sea web 14 days ago

nobody has step by step guide about how to install vicidial on goautodial v4 ? we need vicidial reports to use with goautodial.

(1-6/6)
    Go to top