Survey Advance Settings
Please enable the following Survey Advance Settings
Survey Wait Seconds
This is the number of seconds when in Survey mode the system will wait for input from the person called until the survey or drop action is triggered. Is not applied if the Survey Method is HANGUP. Default is 10 seconds.
Survey No-Response Action
This is where you define what will happen if there is no response to the survey question. OPTIN will only send the call on to the Survey Method if the customer presses a dtmf digit. OPTOUT will send the customer on to the Survey Method even if they do not press a dtmf digit. DROP will drop the call using the campaign drop method but still log the call as a PM played message status.
This field allows for a custom outbound routing extension. This allows you to use different call handling methods depending upon how you want to route calls through your outbound campaign. Formerly called Campaign VDAD extension.
- 8364 - same as 8368
- 8365 - Will send the call only to an agent on the same server as the call is placed on
- 8366 - Used for press-1, broadcast and survey campaigns
- 8367 - Will try to first send the call to an agent on the local server, then it will look on other servers
- 8368 - DEFAULT - Will send the call to the next available agent no matter what server they are on
- 8369 - Used for Answering Machine Detection after that, same behavior as 8368
- 8373 - Used for Answering Machine Detection after that same behavior as 8366
- 8374 - Used for press-1, broadcast and survey campaigns with Cepstral Text-to-speech
- 8375 - Used for Answering Machine Detection then press-1, broadcast and survey campaigns with Cepstral Text-to-speech