Hi Dev. Team,
DNC should no longer run query on DNC tables upon viewing the DNC tab. This should be like how DNC works in the default vicidial.
- Assignee changed from Jerico James Milo to Chris Lomuntad
I don't think this should be tagged as bug, but just to be sure kindly check this on vicidial admin. For all, I know is we have a different approach on CI code. thanks
This is a bug. When accessing the DNC page, it loads up the entries in the DNC table. When there are hundreds of thousands of entries this locks up the database.
- Priority changed from Normal to Immediate
- Assignee changed from Chris Lomuntad to Levy Ryan Nolasco
Gathering DNC list when loading the page will only get the first 25 query result. It is already paginated. You just need to upgrade their server from our GIThub repo.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee changed from Levy Ryan Nolasco to Chris Lomuntad
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Hi Sir Chris,
Thanks for the update. DNC page works better now.
Also available in: Atom
Go to top