Erwin De Luna
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/03/2013
- Last connection: 11/21/2017
- 08:08 AM GOautodial ISO Installer Help: RE: Database not created
- You may create the goautodial database and import the goautodial database sql file from this location:
- 12:27 PM GOautodial ISO Installer Bug #2239: WHAT HAPPEN WITH GIT HUB???
- Hi Cristian,
What happen is the git packages was hosted by webtatic repository server starting september 14 of thi...
- 03:17 PM GOautodial ISO Installer Open discussion: RE: Vmware and goautodial
- Hi William,
You must try to update first the linux CentOS system to get updated kernel to support your server NIC ...
- 03:01 PM GOautodial ISO Installer Help: RE: goautodial 2.1 to 3.0 upgrade not opening webpage
- Also Check the firewall / iptables of your server make it sure you open port 443 for https access going to your GoAut...
- 02:55 PM GOautodial ISO Installer Help: RE: goautodial 2.1 to 3.0 upgrade not opening webpage
- Is it a blank white page? if yes please check the following PHP and HTTPD configuration on your system and make it su...
- 02:55 PM GOautodial ISO Installer Bug #1445 (Closed): pri show spans command not working in Asterisk 1.8
- You may try this command "dahdi show status".
This issue tracker is for bug reports and new feature requests. The ...
- 02:03 PM GOautodial ISO Installer Help: RE: Amfeltec PCIe system timer problem
- Hi Al Sam,
It looks like all built-in Dahdi drivers are working fine. But you wanted your Amfeltec products to wor...
- 09:47 PM GOautodial ISO Installer Open discussion: RE: Time Sync Problem?
- Hi Connah,
Is this a multi server setup? If yes please make it sure your database, web and asterisk server are set...
- 07:47 AM GOautodial ISO Installer Bug #742: default music on hold class is not available
We can solve it with the following options:
1.Change the word default to old-default or
2.Change this by ...
- 03:49 PM GOautodial ISO Installer Bug #703: Backup Does not work after upgrade from 2.1 to 3.0
- Hi Greg,
You must use your root mysql credentials to make those scripts functional.
Also available in: Atom